ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contracts Coordinator position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Reconcile contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM
- Performing QC on the scanned contracts
- Create and maintain study specific file structures for the company's TMF documentation and file documents accordingly.
- Create file folders/labels according to TMF plan, file incoming documents, retrieve documents, schedule document review.
- Ensure record filing is kept up to date and is performed accurately.
- Offsite archival of documents; ensure appropriate documentation completed to track archival.
- Conversion of paper documents to electronic records.
- Identifies issues/problems and provides customary recommendations for solutions.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Interacts well with teams.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience and a BA or BS in a relevant discipline is required, no exception
- eTMF experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous pharmaceutical/biotechnology experience is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at +267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Database Designer to their team in Shanghai.
Up to Swiss Franc180000 per annum
A pharmaceutical research, development, and production facility is currently recruiting a Senior Project Manager position, based in the company's office in Switzerland.
Watchung, New Jersey
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Scientist - Respiratory position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Data Management Consultant with a leading biotechnology company.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Scientist, based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally known pharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Data Scientist - Analyst position
City of London, London
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Support Specialist - Respiratory position