Consultant - Information Management
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Consultant - Information Management to join a one the largest CROs in the global market, that specialises in technological advancements and access to real-world data. The Consultant - Information Management will form a part of the Technology Solutions Delivery function, providing technology-based data management and business intelligence solutions and services to our customers.
The position carries the responsibility of data stewardship within customer master data management operations on behalf of our client, working in close collaboration with related company teams and client organisation. This is a contracted role, taking place in the company's UK-based team in Uxbridge.
- Supporting the markets by ensuring tickets are resolves by working with MDM project and operations teams at global and country levels.
- Supporting data quality improvement initiatives for Customer Master Data relating to HCPs and HCOs (Healthcare Professionals and Organisations).
- Determining current state issues with data quality and identifying root causes of these issues; subsequently recommending plans to address and resolve the root causes and support the implementation of these recommendations.
- Recommending improvement and alternative solutions to resolve problems.
- Organising, prioritising, and leading own work.
- Successfully adjusting to multiple business demands and shifting priorities.
- Undertaking project management, communications.
Skills and Requirements:
- Significant experience in Master Data Management operations.
- Demonstrable experience working in a multi-country service environment.
- Able to independently interact with operations teams and analysts across the organisation.
- Understanding data management processes and technologies.
- Demonstrable SQL skills to query databases for Data Quality assessments and profiling.
- Demonstrable skills in data manipulation, including Excel.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience with customer master data within the commercial functions of a Pharma company.
- Demonstrable primary research capabilities to support data investigations and data quality maintenance.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Tom Magenis on +44 203 854 1050 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Help Desk II position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CEMEA IT Lead Enterprise Systems position
Amsterdam, North Holland
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Lead Supply Chain Management (SCM) Systems position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an IT Business Analyst Senior position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
IT Service Desk Engineer
ProClinical is excited to announce that an opening for an IT - Business Analyst - Skill set 3 - Senior position
ProClinical is happy to advertise that a medical research start-up has an opening for a Biostatisticien Senior job at their Paris office.
This is an attractive IT Support - Assistant Team Lead job vacancy at a global biotechnology innovator specialising in disease areas which have unmet medical needs.