Consultant Clinical Outcomes Assessment
A leading multinational contract research organisation is recruiting for a Senior/Principal Statistical Programmer to work at their office in the UK. The organisation is one of the world's forefront innovators in biopharmaceutical services, providing high quality Phase I-IV clinical research, regulatory, consulting, and market access services. Based in London, this vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious CRO that pioneers drug development.
- Participating in strategic meetings.
- Designing studies.
- Preparing study protocols.
- Conducting literature reviews.
- Recruiting participants.
- Performing qualitative interviewing and analysis and developing questionnaires/surveys.
- Being responsible for small and medium sized projects, including managing budgets and timelines and acting as a day-to-day client contact.
- Preparing proposals and presentations to clients.
- Contributing to thought leadership activities, including conference abstracts, peer-reviewed publications, and white papers.
Skills and Requirements:
- A minimum of a Master's degree in psychology, epidemiology, public health, outcomes research, health sciences or related area.
- Several years of experience in running qualitative or quantitative research projects in a related field (e.g. protocol development, study design, data collection, analysis, writing reports).
- Demonstrable experience in COA research (development/strategy) in academia, consultancy or industry.
- Familiarity with guidance on the use of COAs in drug development and market access.
- Experience in qualitative research (e.g. interviews, focus groups, NVivo).
- Experience in conducting literature/instrument reviews.
- Project management experience.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Senior Manager, Health Economics and Outcomes Research to their office in London.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a RWE Affiliate Scientist.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
City of London, London
A healthcare company that specialises in real world data insight is currently looking to employ a Senior Research Analyst.