Companion Diagnostic Expert
Our client, a leading global pharmaceutical organisation, is seeking to hire a Companion Diagnostic Expert. As a Diagnostic Expert you will play a pivotal role in providing medicines that make a real difference to patient care.
- You will ensure that innovative companion diagnostic tests are delivered to our oncology drug projects. This will entail developing and implementing the diagnostic strategy agreed by the respective early or late development teams, and planning and leading activities from a technical, financial, risk, regulatory, IP and partnering perspective.
- Providing expert advice on strategic and innovative precision medicine approaches and companion diagnostic development to development teams
- The role will involve contributing to the personal development of project team members.
Skills and Requirments:
- PhD or equivalent experience in a relevant subject
- Significant scientific knowledge in Oncology, companion diagnostic test development expertise and implementation in clinical studies
- Evidence of delivery, and experience of precision medicine approaches and diagnostic development in Oncology
- Excellent skills in communication, leadership, stakeholder influencing, programme management with strong business acumen
- Significant understanding of the functions involved in companion diagnostic development and how they contribute to achieving business objectives
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Alannah Chauhan on +44 203 861 8210 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.