Clinical Trial Manager
A major global CRO that works across many verticals and therapy areas for pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies, is looking for an experienced Clinical Trial Manager to join their team in Beijing, China.
- The Clinical Trial Manager position performs project lead role for multiservice global clinical trials.
- Interact with sponsors and manages the timeline and project deliverables.
- Coordinate for all services contracted for the study.
- Lead cross-functional team of clinical monitoring, study start-up, regulatory, contract, medical monitoring etc.
- Attend bid defence meetings and support business development team in winning new business.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a health related field (Master's degree or PhD is preferred)
- At least two years of clinical trial management experience in Asia Pacific region ideally in a CRO environment
- Excellent communication skills including good written and spoken English
- Flexible, accountable and comfortable in working in a global environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +65 3159 1467
or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.