Clinical Data Manager
At ProClinical, we are seeking a talented individual to fill the role of Clinical Data Manager, based in Foster City, CA.
- Provide oversight to studies that fall within the BSTs.
- Manage biomarker data in various stages; from planning, to set-up, conduct, closeout, and archiving.
- Manage and lead in the design and implementation of biomarker data management processes with vendors, ensuring completeness, correctness, and consistency according to the standards.
- Utilize routine reports to track study progress and ensures timeliness and quality expectations are met.
- Assist in the developing the data transfer specifications, data mapping specifications, data quality review plan and data validation specifications, vendor management, data review and data reconciliation.
- Collaborate with the Biomarker cross-functional team members, study team members and other biomarker Clinical Data Associates.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS or higher in a relevant scientific field, and 3+ years of related experience, preferably alongside a lab or biomarker background.
- Demonstrates a general understanding of each assigned protocol, critical tasks and milestones.
- Ensure completeness, correctness and consistency of routine clinical data and data structure.
- Assist in implementing routine clinical research projects and standards.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard at (+1) 267-435-8600 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Contract Research Organisation
£0.00 - £350 per day
ProClinical is excited to partner with a leading biotechnical company
ProClinical is advertising for the position of an Analytical Research and Development Manager at an international pharmaceutical company
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
A premier multinational contract research organisation, providing consultation in the biopharmaceutical and medical device sector.
ProClinical are recruiting for a Senior CRA to work at a leading multinational contract research organisation in Barcelona.