Clinical Contracts Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Contracts Associate position with a global biopharmaceutical company. This organization, which prides itself on its scientific research that has resulted in 15 marketed products and a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates and unmatched patient access programs, is seeking a driven and talent employee to join their team in California.
Reporting to the Program Manager of Clinical Trials, the Clinical Trials Manager will oversee all aspects of trial conducts, including study start-ups, enrolment, study conduct, and closeout. They will also be expected to remain knowledgeable on clinical research operations, including interpretation and implementation of FDA regulations and ICH guidelines.
- Reconciling contracts in Apollo and Apttus CLM.
- Reviewing all executed clinical contracts saved on Apollo and Apttus CLM and reconciling the contracts that are saved in these two platforms.
- Scanning and creating Optical Character Recognition (OCR) via Adobe Acrobat for various executed contracts including CTAs, CDAs, LOAs, and Vendor Agreements.
- Performing QC on the scanned contracts to ensure:
- All pages of the documents are included.
- All required signatures are verified and present.
- All budget pages are legible.
- All pages have undergone OCR conversion.
- Documents have been saved in the Shared Folder in Apollo.
- Entering Agreement Party Information on Apttus CLM.
- Identifying metadata for each contract.
- Uploading contract(s) to Apttus.
- Completing required metadata fields in Apttus with contract party information.
- Sending the physical copy of the contract, with RIM cover page, to the Records Management Coordinator.
Skills and Requirements:
- A BA or BS in a relevant discipline.
- 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience with document management and systems, such as Excel and TMF/eTMF.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.
US$0.00 - US$50.50 per hour
ProClinical is currently recruiting a Research Associate position
ProClinical are currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Associate
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
Foster City, California
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Entry - level CPA to join a global biopharmaceutical company based in Foster City, CA.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting CRA II position a global, privately held, full-service contract research organization
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company