Client Services Manager - Basel
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant or Client Services Manager with 2 years+ experience preferably in Pharmaceuticals and Life Sciences but are open to all other industry experience.
As a Client Services Manager, your role will be to identify and win new permanent and project-based business for ProClinical across Switzerland. You will be equipped with a dedicated internal team of recruiters to support the clients/vacancies you bring in, along with, the most advanced networking and sales tools, attendance at prestigious industry events, progressive training, and the backing of a multiple Award-Winning, Global Life Science Staffing organisation and leadership team committed to being #1 in the markets we serve. This opportunity is perfect for someone who really enjoys the Business Development and relationship building side of their role.
Salary: Basic Negotiable dependent on experience + Uncapped & luxurious incentives including holidays, directors lunch and much more!
Location: 5 minute walk from Bahnhof Basel SBB Station
Languages needed: Fluent German and/or French and Fluent English
- Market mapping of key clients and prospects seeking Permanent and Contract/Project staffing solutions in the Life Science industry
- Development, Implementation, and Execution of sales philosophies and strategies; leading to new client generation
- Hitting quarterly new business development targets
- Developing specific niche focus in one of ProClinical's core delivery verticals; Scientific, Clinical, Quality, Medical, Regulatory, HEOR, Biometrics, Commercial, Manufacturing, and Validation
- Developing long-term, trust-based, relationships with ProClinical partners
We Offer You:
- Quick Career Progression - At least one promotion a year
- Not overly KPI driven, realistic targets you can achieve as we believe in a positive environment
- Promote international moves - To name a few: London, San Francisco, Philadelphia, New York, Boston, Singapore, Sydney and more offices to start up within the next 2 years
- High Earning Potential and Uncapped Commission with a salary increase with each promotion
- Access to a large international client base
- Annual incentive trips away to Mexico, Cape Town, Singapore, Vegas, New York, Skiing etc.
- Multiple Services to offer clients which makes you more appealing when winning business
- Incentives include trips to the theatre, horse racing, go karting and Michelin star restaurants.
- Continuous Support and Training with both your mentor and our Learning and Development team
- Dynamic and Inclusive Culture
- Company Benefits - Pru Vitality healthcare, Subsidised Virgin Active gym membership, Extended gym lunches, Season ticket travel loan, Contributory pension scheme, Childcare vouchers, Cycle to work scheme
- Hire into roles/projects that have a moral purpose
- 2+ years progressive experience in Staffing (Life Science preferred)
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Exceptional Communication skills, written and verbal
- Positive attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- High level of personal motivation and accountability
Established in 2005, ProClinical has grown rapidly year-on-year to be a market leading pharmaceutical and medical device recruitment company with operations across the EU, APAC and North America. Recruiting drug development professionals into life science companies, ProClinical are preferred suppliers to major blue-chip firms such as GSK, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and many more. Currently employing over 160 people across the globe. To help our clients achieve their goals, and to meet our mission statement of helping to support ill-health globally through the provision of a skilled workforce, ProClinical has been proudly offering a high-quality, premium recruitment service for over a decade. Our model has proven successful in the global markets we serve in Europe, Asia, and the United States. We have proven abilities in providing expert recruitment, executive search, and contract staffing services to pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, medical device manufacturers and contract research organisations globally.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Flow Cytometry Specialist position
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Field Service Engineer position
My client, an emerging Biopharmaceutical company based in Tennessee, has an exciting opportunity for a remote-based Cleaning Validation consultant.
£0.00 - £120000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Director, Ethics & Compliance position
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Clinical Trials Manager (CTM), based in Boston, MA.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Quality & Regulatory Manager position
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a dedicated and experienced individual to fill the role of Senior Director of Medical Science Liaisons, based remotely in the USA.
Highly Competitive Salary
New Brunswick, New Jersey
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Medical Writer/Senior Medical Writer, based in New Brunswick, NJ.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Tech Transfer Manager position