A leading medical device company is seeking a CER Specialist to join their team in Zurich, Switzerland. The company specialises in musculoskeletal healthcare and employs over 10,000 employees worldwide.
- Draft Clinical Evaluation Reports
- Summarize National Joint Registries reports
- Perform literature search and update PMS reports
- Support investigators with medical and technical writing
- Identify and compile pertinent internal and external clinical, technical and marketing documentation
- Review, draft and summarize information based on regulatory requirements for usability of product or product lines (IFUs)
- Work with other departments to validate and approve content of final up-classification documents
- Provide bibliographic research, documentation and reviews
- Consult with Engineering and Marketing staff concerning risk analysis, clinical evaluations, PMS plans and reports and results of clinical trials
- Develop clinical investigation protocols and patient information
- Evaluate data and assist in producing statistical analysis and presentations on clinical results
- Manage and/or perform additional tasks and projects, as assigned by the Clinical Affairs Manager or Director
- MSc or PhD degree in medical/life sciences, engineering or similar.
- Fluent in English at all levels plus second European language.
- Technical publication and/or technical/medical writing experience beneficial.
- Clinical research of medical devices experience beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English and other European language).
- Strong organizational, attention to detail, and proofreading skills.
- Bibliographic research and editorial skills.
- Strong ability to organize, interpret and disseminate product information.
- Excellent MS Office applications skills.
- Basic understanding of the medical devices regulations.
- Project management skills.
- Self-motivation, ability to work as part of an extended team.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Valaince Penteng on +44 203 8460 643 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
€0.00 - €75000.00 per annum
Als Chief Accountant ben je verantwoordelijk voor een team van accountants in Belgie en Nederland
Up to £400 per day
ProClinical is announcing a new vacancy has arisen for a Senior GCP Quality Auditor
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
£0.00 - £78000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a New Business Development Director
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Investigator
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Systems Developer - Edata Support & Operations
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Assistant
ProClinical is pleased to announce a new vacancy for a Sourcing Manager - Senior
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Documentation Specialist position
ProClinical is partnering with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company
Up to US$70 per hour
Raleigh, North Carolina
ProClinical is currently advising on behalf of a prestigious pharmaceutical company