Business Operations Manager - Spain
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Operations Manager position with a leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics. The organisation uses this innovative form of therapy to treat rare genetic, cardio metabolic, acute hepatic infectious, central nervous system (CNS) and ocular diseases. The Business Operations Manager will join this company in their office in Spain. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and motivated applicant to develop a career in a truly revolutionary field.
The Business Operations Manager (BOM) will report to the General Manager and will interact with the Sales Force (KAMs), drug information officer (DIO), Quality Europe, Global Distribution & Logistics, CEMEEA Business Intelligence team, and external distributors and vendors. They will be responsible for the Iberia Cluster (Spain and Portugal).
- Managing CRM and Account Planning.
- Managing internal launch systems (enlighten) and launch process engineering.
- Supporting local marketing and sales controlling (planning, targeting, and reporting in alignment with commercial leads, customer, and market intelligence with commercial leads).
- Developing performance analytic reports efficiently and effectively to meet information needs of the Country teams.
- Supporting the Incentive compensation process end to end to ensure timely Key Account Manager payment.
- Coordinating with Commercial Lead and Regional Forecasting to ensure forecasts are accurate and complete.
- Developing and helping implement in-country demand planning process improvements as needed.
- Calibrating monthly patient estimates using KAM insights and Arvato shipment data.
- Calibrating estimates of factors affecting vial usage (dosing, compliance, discontinuations).
- Organising and planning off-site events and cooperating with the congress organising team(s) as required for in-country congresses and coordinating of external guest visits (i.e. vendors, KOLs, guest speakers, and candidate visits).
- Developing tools for congress management and KOLs participating.
- Supporting the set up and coordination of local patient support programs (provision of local patient services support, interfacing with local vendor for project coordination, contracting, approvals, and process generation).
- Providing market insight.
- Acting as a local contact for market intelligence; initiating primary and secondary market research as needed.
- Reviewing, daily, weekly, and monthly global reports and support of Commercial Lead.
- Acting as the Interface to Field Force, Distributor, customers, and local management for local data generation and review (e.g., KAM reports).
- Supporting the KAM team and CL in set up, review, and follow-up on Key Account Management Plans.
- Supporting the CL in CRM analytics.
- Setting up local stand-alone reports if not included in global/regional reporting packages.
- Acting as the local contact for market intelligence; initiating primary and secondary market research as needed.
- Coordinating the generation and delivery of presentation content specific to forecasting/commercial analytics work product for Executive level governance committees.
- Coordinating/leading the forecasting and commercial analytics support for any commercial strategic initiatives.
- Coordinating the forecast process and generating/maintaining supporting documentation for Long Range Plan.
- Developing/maintaining extensive knowledge of business conditions and marketing strategy.
- Manging all forecasting work streams with a focus on model development and outputs.
- Leading the development and implementation of analytics, forecast models, and tracking; proactively identifying new data sources that will enhance decision making, increase forecast accuracy, and streamline efforts.
- Providing integrated insights that drive sales and marketing strategies for their respective franchise teams as well as the portfolio.
- Developing and managing sales training programs that support the promotion of company products.
- Defining the appropriate training content for the commercial organisation and ensuring successful content implementation.
- Formulating and refining training policies, procedures, schedules, and best practices.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science is required; an MBA is preferred.
- In depth experience in operating roles.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Experience in customer Service and Supply chain Management is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical skills, data management and mining experience, and an understanding of interconnected enterprise systems like Oracle, SAP, Business Warehouse, CRM and Excel is preferred.
- Experience in managing external agencies, vendors, and managing promotional budgets.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Maria Salvador Garcia at +44 203 803 7872 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Foster City, California
A leading US biopharmaceutical organisation with a solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas have a new Financial Analyst III job opportunity
ProClinical is working with a global organisation that is seeking a Business Development Manager to be based in Stockholm, Sweden on a permanent basis.
Commercial & Business Development Manager
Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire
ProClinical is happy to announce that leading pharmaceutical client is searching for a Global Marketing & Operations Director
Commercial & Business Development Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
€0.00 - €118000.00 per annum
Schönkirchen (24232), Schleswig-Holstein
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Solution Manager Trauma position
Birmingham, West Midlands
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology firm to advertise a vacancy for a Commercial Marketing Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an EMEA Senior Brand Director, Epilepsy position
Highly Competitive Salary
San Francisco, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Pre-Sales Consultant, based in San Francisco, CA.