Business Development - Pharma Alliances Manager
An international biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Pharma Alliances Manager to join their team in Switzerland. The organisation specialises in bringing data analytics solutions to market by supporting healthcare professionals by maximising the power of Data-Driven Medicine. By using statistical inference, pattern recognition, and machine learning, the company is able to contribute to the global healthcare system and make it more sustainable. This is an exciting opportunity to work with an establishment that combines deep expertise in life sciences and medical disciplines with mathematical capabilities in data computing.
- Developing and managing relationships with biotech to enable a sustainable business that is scalable for future growth.
- Championing molecular testing, companion diagnostics, patient recruitment, and biomarker discovery solutions to support our clients during clinical trials and beyond.
- Leveraging experience working in clinical development at biotech to find solutions that meet company' needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Life Sciences within a well-regarded institution.
- Excellent communication skills, including experience in communicating complex scientific principles in simple terms.
- English is mandatory. Other languages would be desirable.
- Understanding the drug development at a biotech.
- At least 10 years of experience working within the biotech industry (biotech who develop drugs) in clinical development or business development.
- Sales acumen is mandatory.
- Previous experience in big medical data, genomics and radiomics would be an advantage.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sasha Brasero at +44 203 078 9556 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Regional Sales Manager, DACH position with a worldwide genetic testing and diagnostics company
Princeton, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Talent Attraction Specialist II position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care.
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Development Manager position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Brand Manager, Dermatology to their office in either Sweden or Finland.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager, Neurology - South East UK.
A leading biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager, Neurology - South West UK.
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit Sales Account Manager to their office in Sweden.
A leading biopharmaceutical company, which develops and commercialises medicines in Oncological, Neuroscience, and Rare Disease fields, is currently recruiting for a Key Account Manager.
€0.00 - €80000.00 per annum
A large global pharmaceutical organisation which focuses on research and internationalisation is seeking to recruit an International Business Development Manager to their office in Berlin.
RMB ¥0.00 - RMB ¥800000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Regulatory Affairs Associate - ATMP position with a clinical stage biotech company.