One of the largest CROs in the world is looking to hire a Biostatistician to join their offices in Cambridge on a contract basis.
- Act as lead statistician on projects of moderate to large size and complexity
- Support lead statistician on very large, complex studies.
- May have staff management and/or project management responsibilities.
- Conducting team meetings, maintaining project timelines, assessing resources needed, providing resources, and preparing the budget.
- Ensure that Standard Operating Procedures are being followed and that appropriate project documentation is ongoing
- Coordinate with programmers and data management personnel as to database maintenance, updating and documentation.
- Provide guidance for database structures for analysis
- Create or provide specifications for analysis databases based on Data Management database
- Provide sample size calculations and review protocols for completeness, appropriateness of clinical design, and sound statistical analysis
- Provide randomization schemes and appropriate documentation
- Develop statistical analysis plan, including table and listing specifications, and guide others on the team in its implementation
- Program/validate statistical tables with an emphasis on efficacy endpoints.
- Provide proper documentation and oversee the work of others who assist in programming/validating
- Prepare and review reports.
- Contribute to the statistical methods section and verify for completeness and consistency for reports.
- Interact with the sponsor on all aspects of the project
- Understand project budget as it relates to project workscope and communicate proactively with management concerning potential changes in workscope
- MS/MA degree in statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field
- Minimum two years experience required
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills and abilities
- Strong SAS programming skills and understanding of database structures
- Ability to promote teamwork in a multi-disciplinary team setting
- Strong knowledge of statistical principles and strong statistical skills
- Proven performance of required tasks, as evidenced in outstanding performance in current tasks and/or documented record of accomplishments
- Evidence of strong management skills, as shown through management of multiple projects and/or staff members
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Good organizational skills with the ability to adapt and adjust to changing priorities
- Positive attitude and the ability to work well with other
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sam Walker on +44 203 8569 336 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biostatistical Programming Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Manager, Business Development
€0.00 - €150000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Head of Research and Development Quality
An international health consulting company is seeking applicants for an RA Specialist vacancy
San Mateo, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Administrative Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Operations Regulatory CMC Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Drug Safety Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Compliance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Specialist III position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy