Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Technician position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Pennsylvania, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Under the direction of senior personnel, you will
- Performing production operations, including:
- Cell culture operations
- Preparation of media and buffer solutions
- Chromatographic separation
- Sterile filtration
- Concentration operations.
- Working with various equipment including:
- Chromatography columns
- Filtration devices
- Computers and software
- Any other instrumentation.
- Completing daily manufacturing tasks per cGMPs, standard operating procedures, and batch document instructions.
- Monitoring critical process parameters.
- Documenting all manufacturing activities clearly and accurately.
- Participating in effective troubleshooting of equipment and processing issues.
- Ensuring all processing equipment and materials necessary are adequate and available to set the team up for success.
- Maintaining a high level of mechanical and technical aptitude and training.
- Ensuring all production activities are completed in a safe and compliant manor.
- Joining a diverse shift team that will rely on consistent contributions to be successful.
Skills and Requirements:
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Demonstrable experience in a similar or relevant capacity.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A top 10 global pharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Bench Scientist I (Cell Bio).
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Scientist I, Product Development, based in Baudette, MN.
A leading pharmaceutical company that accelerates the launch and listing of drugs across China is seeking an Associate Scientist, DMPK-Bioanalysis to join their office in Shanghai.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Manufacturing Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Research Associate position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced scientist to fill the role of Senior Research Scientist I, Inflammation and Biomarker Sciences.