ProClinical is working with a biotechnology company that is a world leader in the field of genetic diagnostics for rare diseases. This global biotech is looking to hire a Bioinformatician to be based in Berlin on a permanent basis.
- The use of cutting-edge technologies to identify disease-causing variants in hereditary diseases
- Analysing whole genome, whole exome and targeted panel sequencing data and support clinical scientists in generating medical diagnostic reports
- Work with clinicians and scientists to evaluate and enhance existing high throughput sequencing bioinformatics tools (software assessment, installation, configuration and customization)
- Work with R&D bioinformatics team to continuously improve diagnostic tools and services
Skills and Requirements:
- A doctorate degree in Bioinformatics, Statistical Genetics, Biological Sciences, or a related Field
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent knowledge and application of English, both oral and written, particularly in the area of medical writing
- Excellent knowledge of Linux environment and good understanding of Python, Perl and MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of Genetics; experience in a molecular diagnostic setting is a plus
- Experience with evaluation and validation of NGS genetic data is a plus
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Hermann Baer on + 41 78 679 7787 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc195000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking a Director of Pharmacometrics to be based in Switzerland on a contract basis.
ProClinical is working with a biotechnology company that is a world leader in the field of genetic diagnostics for rare diseases.