Bench Scientist I
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company seeking a Bench Scientist position to work at their US site in Pennsylvania. The company develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas, including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory fields, and employs over 100,000 staff globally.
- Overseeing protein purification process operations.
- Adhering to GMP regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Chemistry, or other engineering or scientific field.
- At least one year of experience of direct purification experience in a Pilot Plant setting.
- This including experience with GE platform of purification equipment and Unicorn software.
- At least 1 year of cGMP experience.
- Familiarity with protein purification process operations and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) regulations.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Laboratory Technician position
East Norriton, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Associate Scientist, Analytical Development position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position
ProClinical are partnering with a leading international pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate - Fibrosis
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Associate
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are a seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate/SRA - R&D NGS.