Bench Scientist I - Immunology
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Bench Scientist I - Immunology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company. This organization develops innovative products across multiple therapy areas including cardiovascular, oncology, and respiratory, and employs 100,000 staff globally. Based in the company's office in Massachusetts, this position offers an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and bolster a career in the Scientific field.
- Isolating and sterilizing tissue culture of mammalian cell lines and immune cell subsets.
- Overseeing Cell-based assay development using primary rodent and human immune cells and immortalized cell lines.
- Overseeing Multicolor FACS (flow cytometry set-up, acquisition, analysis and reporting).
- Implementing Multiplex protein detection (ELISA, Luminex, MSD).
- Implementing Gene expression analysis (TaqMan, NanoString, NGS).
- Overseeing Molecular biology (transfection, stable cell line generation, Western Blot).
Skills and Requirements:
- A./B.S. or M.S. with at least 1 year of academic or biopharmaceutical research experience in mammalian cell biology immunology, or a related discipline.
- Previous drug discovery experience in a biopharmaceutical setting.
- Hands-on experience utilizing functional genomics approaches (si/hRNA, CRISPR-Cas) for phenotypic screening and target ID/validation in cell lines or primary immune cells.
- Broad experience across a range of immunological techniques would be highly desirable, although highly motivated candidates with a strong desire to master and apply new techniques will also be considered.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sarah Beshara at +1 267-477-3355 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A vacancy has arisen for a Human Resources Assistant with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading pharmaceutical recruitment company known for their work in biotherapeutics is advertising a vacancy for an Upstream Development Scientist.
A leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company is currently recruiting a Lab Tech I, Flow Academy.
ProClinical are collaborating with a Oxford-based biotechnology company that focuses on large molecule biologics.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a USP Development Team Lead to join their office in Reykjavik.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a DSP Development Scientist - Initial Development to join their office in Reykjavik.
King of Prussia, Pennsylvania
A large global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Bench Scientist I (Upstream).
San Francisco, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Assistant position with a leading pharmaceutical company that specialises in diabetes care.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician II, Molecular Biology position with a leading pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical device capability company