Australia Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for an Australia Clinical Project Manager. The organisation provides a wide range of clinical development services across all research phases and therapeutic areas and has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I-IV clinical trials throughout the Asia Pacific region. Based in Sydney, this position is an excellent opportunity to work with an esteemed CRO that strives to set the benchmark for both business and clinical trial performance.
- Planning and delivering contracted responsibilities for assigned clinical projects.
- Managing client relationships.
- Leading the internal project team across the region.
- Managing the project budget, scope and project revenues.
Skills and Requirements:
- Tertiary qualifications in clinical or a life sciences related field.
- Expert knowledge of the drug development process; clinical trial process, ICH GCP, local and international regulatory requirements.
- Previous project management experience in clinical trial management in a CRO environment.
- A commitment to the development of innovative treatments.
- Demonstrable project management skills.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
EA Licence No.: EA13C6865
Registration No: R1215238
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Director of Clinical Science, based in Rockville, MD.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Global Clinical Studies Manager (GCSM), based in California.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is pleased to announce that a partner Contract Research Organisation (CRO) is seeking for a Clinical Project Manager to join their team in Shanghai.
Up to £350 per day
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Study Manager Associate on behalf of a leading oncology pharma. This is a rolling contract role with flexible working based in Cambridge.
Up to £100000 per annum
ProClincial has a fantastic job opportunity for a Director, Clinical Study Management to be based in London on a permanent basis.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Project Manager III position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Project Manager with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
£0.00 - £48000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Management Associate position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Global Clinical Project Manager position