Associate Scientist - Metabolism
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Scientist - Metabolism, based in Foster City, CA.
- Conduct drug metabolism analysis employing robotic instruments, state of the art technologies and mass spectrometry analytical methods.
- Present results of work, interpret data, and draw conclusions in an independent manner.
Skills And Qualifications
- BS in biochemistry, pharmacology, or related field and 3+ years of assay development and execution experience.
- Proficient in laboratory automation and mass spectrometry.
- Experience in HTS lab strongly preferred.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Sherron Howard at (+1) 267-435-8600 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is recruiting on behalf of a leading global pharmaceutical company looking for an experienced and motivated scientist to join their Shanghai research team.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Patent Associate, based in Foster City, CA.