Associate Scientist I - Bioanalytical
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Scientist I - Bioanalytical, based in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Perform routine laboratory techniques.
- Receive specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Maintain research notebooks in a well-organized manner and ensure that all necessary documentation is recorded.
- Perform routine calculations and tabulate and record results.
- Prepare standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Prepare accurate data summary with minimal supervision.
- Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Assume responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Learn and enhance technical knowledge of pharmaceutical areas, metabolism chemistry, and/or environmental.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and EPA, FDA, or other regulation pertaining to the study.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in chemistry or a related discipline and 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Independently perform preliminary lab work.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Swiss Franc160000 - Swiss Franc161000 per annum
ProClinical is seeking an Associate Senior Consultant, to be based in Basel on a permanent basis.
€0.00 - €70000.00 per annum
ProClinical wirbt im Auftrag eines weltweit führenden Unternehmens im Bereich der kraniomaxillofazialen Neuro- und HNO-Chirurgie.
Ce poste sera sous la responsabilité de la direction générale des opérations cliniques.
ProClinical are currently recruiting for one of the largest workforce management solutions companies in the world, who specialise in multiple scientific and engineering sectors.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new position for a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialisation of proprietary therapeutics
ProClinical is advertising on behalf of a CRO providing development services to the biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
ProClinical is happy to advertise a new Director of Pharmacokinetics position for a global healthcare company that focuses on oncology and autoimmune diseases.
Up to €85 per hour
ProClinical is happy to advertise new Senior Biostatistician positions for one the largest CROs in the global market
ProClinical is working with a world leading biotechnology company that is seeking a Sales Account Manager to be based in Stockholm or Copenhagen on a permanent basis.
Up to €35 per hour
Contrat à titre de consultant, durée de 12 mois, à Bordeaux.
Up to £23000.00 per annum
City of London, London
With the initial job title of Resource Consultant, you will be fully trained in all aspects of recruitment by one of the senior members of the company and our Learning and Development team.