Associate Scientist I - Bioanalytical
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Scientist I - Bioanalytical, based in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Perform routine laboratory techniques.
- Receive specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Maintain research notebooks in a well-organized manner and ensure that all necessary documentation is recorded.
- Perform routine calculations and tabulate and record results.
- Prepare standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Prepare accurate data summary with minimal supervision.
- Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Assume responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Learn and enhance technical knowledge of pharmaceutical areas, metabolism chemistry, and/or environmental.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and EPA, FDA, or other regulation pertaining to the study.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in chemistry or a related discipline and 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Independently perform preliminary lab work.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Up to Swiss Franc35 per hour
This Associate Scientist job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their R&D team.
Kansas City, Missouri
ProClinical is in the process of building a project team to assist with deviation investigation within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility in the Midwestern United States.
This Supply Chain Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their supply chain team.
Up to Swiss Franc220000 per annum
This vacancy is for a Marketing Director job at a leading multinational biopharmaceutical company with leading therapies in autoimmune diseases and oncology.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
ProClinical is seeking a HE/MA Manger to be based in High Wycombe on a permanent basis.
£45 - £46 per hour
This Communications Manager / Social Media Coordinator job is an exciting opportunity to join one of the top 10 global pharmaceutical companies in their marketing team.
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior Financial Analyst II, based in Foster City, CA.
ProClinical is working with an emerging, product-focused drug development company that strives to identify
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Training Support Specialist, Medical Device, for an exciting medical device company, to be based in Germany on a permanent basis.
An exciting job vacancy has emerged for a Business Development Director to join one of the world's largest global CROs
ProClinical is working with a global, dynamic and future-oriented service provider for the pharmaceutical industry.