Associate Scientist I - Bioanalytical
At ProClinical, we are seeking an individual to fill the role of Associate Scientist I - Bioanalytical, based in Plainsboro, NJ.
- Perform routine laboratory techniques.
- Receive specific instructions on assigned task and expected results.
- Maintain research notebooks in a well-organized manner and ensure that all necessary documentation is recorded.
- Perform routine calculations and tabulate and record results.
- Prepare standard solutions used in the laboratory.
- Prepare accurate data summary with minimal supervision.
- Operate, maintain and calibrate laboratory equipment.
- Assume responsibility for technical accuracy of work.
- Learn and enhance technical knowledge of pharmaceutical areas, metabolism chemistry, and/or environmental.
- Understanding of Good Laboratory Practices and EPA, FDA, or other regulation pertaining to the study.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in chemistry or a related discipline and 0-2 years of relevant experience or equivalent.
- Independently perform preliminary lab work.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within biological or chemical R&D laboratory setting
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Eleni Farrell at (+1) 2674056996 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.