Assistant Manager - Tampa, FL
Proclinical is currently seeking an Assistant Manager for a pharmaceutical company located in Tampa, FL. Successful candidate will hire, train and coordinate donor centre staff members to ensure a competent, compliant and quality team that yields maximum donor production.
- Ensure the total operation follows facility SOPs, State and Federal Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements and CLIA requirements.
- Ensure that professional customer service skills, courtesy and respect are utilized by center staff to maximize donor retention.
- Assist in audits, inspections and training at other donor centre facilities as needed.
- Comply with federal, state, local and company-specific regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Ensure areas are well-stocked to handle current and next day's production.
- Maintain daily and monthly production statistics.
- Complete shipments and reviews all test results and shipping records.
- Maintain continual attention to weekly supply needs and completes monthly inventories.
- Oversee the performance of all equipment maintenance and ensures all equipment is well maintained, in good working order and is calibrated as required.
- Schedule and facilitate employee cross-training activities to prepare the team for volume increases, staff depletions, vacations and absenteeism.
- Monitors special programs.
- Hire, motivate and evaluate centre personnel based on established guidelines.
- Create an organizational environment that stimulates the morale and productivity of the work force and its leadership.
- Provide leadership for employee relations through effective communication, coaching, training and development.
Skills and Requirements:
- BA/BS in an applicable field of study or equivalent.
- 3-5 years of working experience in a biomedical field preferred.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous work experience demonstrating decision making ability, ability to effectively communicate with and positively influence people, familiarity with fiscal operations, supervisory responsibility, conflict resolution, and customer service.
- Certification as a Sr. Medical Screener, Phlebotomist and Sr. Processing Technician required or ability to obtain certification within six months of acquiring position.
- Basic organization, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work well under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to conduct oral presentations.
- Excellent people skills which extends to a diverse group individuals and demographics.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays, and extended shifts on a frequent basis.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.