Assistant Manager - Birmingham and Midfield
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Midfield, AL.
- Oversee operational compliance within the donor center.
- Ensure that facility operation follows relevant SOPs, State and Federal (FDA) Rules and Regulations, OSHA requirements and CLIA requirements.
- Direct and supervise donor center employees to maintain quality assurance procedures.
- Identify all potential, serious or chronic problems affecting quality or compliance.
- Assist in audits, inspections and training at other donor center facilities as needed.
- Perform opening and closing duties.
- Receive, distribute and follow through with SPE/RPR test results.
- Ensure areas are well-stocked to handle current and next day's production.
- Maintain daily and monthly production statistics.
- Ensure daily completion of donor center logs and records.
- Complete shipments and review test results and shipping records.
- Maintain records to keep accurate account of current freezer inventories.
- Maintain continual attention to weekly supply needs and complete monthly inventories.
- Ensure timely response to alarms and maintains alarm system.
- Oversee the performance of all equipment maintenance.
- Support all marketing and advertising Performs Fiscal/Administrative Duties.
- Conduct monthly staff meetings and documentation.
- Schedule and facilitate employee cross-training activities.
- Maintain up-to-date training records.
- Ensure appropriate medical staff coverage or replacement for the donor center.
- Monitor special programs.
- Maintain center operations with fiscal responsibility.
- Oversee reactive unit test results.
- Complete unit disposition and paperwork follow through Organizational Leadership/Effectiveness.
- Hire, train and develop all relevant staff.
Skills And Qualifications
- BA in Biological Science or Business Administration and 3-5 years of experience (biomedical field preferred).
- Certification (or ability to obtain same) as a Sr. Medical Screener, Phlebotomist and Sr. Processing Technician required.
- Basic computer savvy, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as a command of English.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays and extended shifts on a frequent basis.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Ysabel Capitan at (+1) 347-293-1123 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £45000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Quality System Coordinator, External Manufacturing position
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical QA Specialist position.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a QA Operations Specialist to join their office in Reykjavik.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Quality Complaints Manager, based in Boston, MA.
Highly Competitive Salary
Charlotte, North Carolina
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Assistant Manager, based in Charlotte, NC.
An international pharmaceutical organisation is currently recruiting for a Senior QA Specialist based in Dublin.
£0.00 - £80000.00 per annum
A leading biopharmaceutical company that develops cancer treatments is currently recruiting a GCP QA Manager to join their office in Cambridge.
Our client is a specialist CRO based in London - they are seeking a QA Officer (GCP) to join their team in South West London.
ProClinical is partnering with a global healthcare company to advertise a vacancy for a QA Consultant position.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a large global biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Quality Assurance Associate position.