Application Support Analyst Level 2
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising an Application Support Analyst Level 2 vacancy to their office in Switzerland. This top 10 pharma company works across multiple sectors, including medical devices, pharmaceutical research, and consumer health. The vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company with over 100,000 professionals around the globe.
- Managing new applications/new functionalities - whole lifespan ("BUILD AND RUN").
Skills and Requirements:
- 3-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment, ideally with experience in a validated environment.
- Experience in application development lifecycle and support in manufacturing (in Supply Chain).
- Working knowledge of ITSM.
- Experience in GxP systems and computer System Validation.
- Experience in the Medical Devices industry.
- Experience in Labelling systems and associated processes/requirement.
- Proficiency in both French and English.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kelechi Dyke at +44 203 854 0200 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Krailling (82152), Bayern
Applicationspezialist (m/w/d) Germany