Analytical Scientist I - Biologics
A leading management consulting firm is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Scientist I - Biologics position. The organization, which prides itself on its leading presence as a global advisor of talent supply chain strategies and workforce solutions, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join its Pennsylvania-based office. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an international company and bolster a career in the clinical field.
The Analytical Scientist will contribute to the scientific timely testing and releasing of raw materials, intermediates, in process and finished products of GMP and clinical pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Assisting in maintaining laboratory equipment and facilities.
- Generating data to support site manufacturing and/or complaint investigations and resolving project-related questions.
- Troubleshooting equipment and methods.
- Analyzing and interpreting RM analytical data.
- Performing routine analytical testing of raw materials purchased from prospective suppliers to determine that the materials meet compendia and/or company standards.
- Evaluating all data obtained from analysis; if discrepancy or deviation occurs, consulting with Supervisor and recommend additional testing if necessary.
- Acting as technical expert in matters regarding raw materials.
Skills and Requirements:
- S. in Chemistry, Biology, Microbiology, or related sciences with 3-5 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of cGMP; USP and EP.
- Hands on experience with RM handling, sampling and testing.
- Hands on experience with wet chemistry techniques (i.e. Chemical ID, Titrations, etc.).
- Hands on experience with HPLC/UPLC, FTIR, UV-VIS, pH, osmolality.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mary Jacobs at +1 267-477-4800 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Sr. Staff Scientist / Research Scientist for an American pharmaceutical company based out of Delaware.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Scientist Senior position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
West Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Associate QC Microbiologist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
A vacancy has arisen for a Biology Principle Scientist with an innovative pharmaceutical enterprise in Shanghai.
Wavre, Walloon Brabant
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Safety Scientist position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for an Aseptic Sampler position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
An international staffing and recruiting company is currently recruiting a Biocompatibility Specialist to join their office in Switzerland.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Research Scientist, Fibrosis position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A speciality biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting a Consultant USP Development to join their office in Reykjavik
An international organisation with an innovative and varied portfolio of promising anti-cancer agents is currently recruiting for a Lead Translational Scientist.
Our client, a leading Biotech focusing on the discovery and development of novel biologics, are seeking to hire a Principal Scientist, Drug Product Development.