Analytical R&D Manager
ProClinical is advertising for the position of an Analytical Research and Development Manager at an international pharmaceutical company that has been leading the field of generic human medicines since 2007. This position is in Barcelona.
- Leading and managing analytical teams conducting Research and Development for small molecule drug products, ranging from the ideation phase to commercial registration.
- Working collaboratively with other function areas outside the analytical department to advance projects.
- Supporting new product development with advanced method development and validations, technical transfer packagers and generation of technical data in support of drug product regulatory requirements.
- Ensuring the development of strategies that drive scientific excellence and innovations that improve the future capabilities and productivity of the greater organisation.
- Taking responsibility for leadership and technical development within the function, managing the performance of the team and developing career paths.
- Forming strong cross-functional alliances between Research and Development and Commercial Manufacturing Operations to ensure that control strategies are effectively developed; this also includes efficiently developing analytical technical transfers.
- Ensuring cGMP/GLP in day to day work in the labs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelors, Masters or PhD Degree in Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Fluency in written and communicative English.
- Minimum of 8 years (with PhD)/14 years (with Masters)/16 years (with Bachelor's) related industry experience as an Analytical Research & Development Manager in the Pharmaceutical Industry (drug product).
- Strong technical background in analytical chemistry.
- An understanding of cGMP and regulatory requirements of markets like US and EU.
- Extensive experience in drug substance/product process development, scaleup from pilot plant to a commercial facility, and analytical tech transfer to Research and Development and Quality Control laboratories.
- Demonstrated leadership of technical teams and effective cross-functional communication.
- Demonstrated capability to solve critical scientific and business problems.
- Demonstrated ability to implement and to grow capabilities of an analytical organization and develop people into future leaders
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Maria Salvador on +34 911 232 071 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a with a leading Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
Foster City, California
ProClinical is announcing a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Manager
£0.00 - £500.00 per hour
ProClinical is currently advertising a vacancy for a Contract Lead Clinical Study Manager position
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
ProClinical is excited to announce that a new job opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager position with a biotechnology company
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.
£0.00 - £40.00 per hour
ProClinical is recruiting for a Clinical Study Manager position for a global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is recruiting for a top healthcare organisation who provide an innovative range of diagnostic solutions and medicines.