Analytical Chemistry, Mgr
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemistry Manager position with an international pharmaceutical company. This organisation develops molecularly-targeted, oral, and small molecule drugs to treat liver diseases and cancers.
The successful Analytical Chemistry Manager will be based in either Suzhou or in Shanghai with frequent travels to Suzhou (at least 50% of work time). This position is an exciting opportunity to bring experience to and bolster a career in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Mapping the timeline and strategy of analytical development and control.
- Managing and mentoring internal analytical teams.
- Acting as the Point of Contact and coordinating with external analytical CRO activities.
- Working with CROs to ensure smooth method transfer, validation, release, and stability studies.
- Updating company management and providing inputs on analytical aspects.
- Providing financial forecast/tracking/updates.
- Supporting RA on CMC-related subjects.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Master's or Ph.D. degree in a Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Science field.
- Experience in analytical R&D is essential, with at least ten years for a Master's degree graduate, or five for a Ph.D. graduate.
- A deep understanding of analytical development and control with prior experience in both early phase (up to PoC) and late phase (post-PoC)/generic drug development.
- Prior knowledge and experience in QA or regulatory science is strongly preferred.
- Overseas experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Lily Zhao at +86 21 51694106 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Zebulon, North Carolina
ProClinical is advertising an attractive new job opportunity with a leading multinational pharmaceutical company
St. Louis, Missouri
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Analytical Chemist position
Bridgewater, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a brilliant opportunity for an Associate Scientist - Analytical vacancy
ProClinical is partnering with a leading CRO/CDMO to advertise a vacancy for a Laboratory Technician - Analytics.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc180000.00 per annum
ProClinical is currently advertising a Senior Manager Analytical Chemistry, Biosimilars vacancy
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Senior Quality Control Analyst
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity to join a global healthcare company
US$0.00 - US$26.00 per hour
San Dimas, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Environmental Monitor for a leading US biopharmaceutical organisation
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Process Development Scientist, based in Riverview, MI.
Highly Competitive Salary
At ProClinical, we are seeking a skilled and experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate, Analytical, based in Philadelphia, PA.