Accountant / Supplier Master Data Analyst
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accountant/Supplier Master Data Analyst position with a global biopharmaceutical company. The organization is extremely patient-focused, with scientific research that has resulted in 15 marketed products that benefit hundreds of thousands of patients, a pipeline of late-stage drug candidates, and unmatched patient access programs that ensure the availability of medications. The Account/Supplier Master Data Analyst will join this company in their California based office. This is an exciting opportunity to bolster one's career by working with one of the most leading biopharmaceutical organizations in the world!
- Performing specialized support tasks that require previous knowledge of supplier data management in Oracle R12, including:
- Supplier onboarding.
- Maintaining the Supplier Master Data File.
- Communicating effectively with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- State and Federal tax compliance.
- Performing in-depth data analysis.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- 5-8 years' experience.
- Experience with supplier data management
- Experience with state and federal tax compliance (e.g. CA592, 1099, 1042-S reporting)
- Solid understanding of related tax forms (e.g. W-9, W-8BEN, W-8BEN-E, etc)
- Minimum of 2 years full cycle A/P experience
- Oracle R12 experience An ability to rapidly learn and apply new techniques.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
- Mid-Senior Level.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Allison Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org, or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
US$0.00 - US$75.00 per hour
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Accounting/Finance Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a GL & ITC Accounting Lead position
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for Senior Financial Analyst / Finance Manager position
ProClinical is pleased to advertise an exciting vacancy for a Senior Director Global Payroll (EMEA/APAC)
Highly Competitive Salary
Foster City, California
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Financial Analyst, based in Foster City, CA.