WHY LISTENING IS IMPORTANT IN LEADERSHIP | DR REINHARD KLEYNA – SITE LEADER & GLOBAL DIRECTOR AT LAETUS PART OF DANAHER CORPORATION | LIFE SCIENCE LEADERS' SERIES
In the third episode of our Life Science Leaders series, Proclinical Staffing Associate Director, Precision Medicine, Niama Morys, sits down with Reinhard Klenya, Site Leader & Global Director at Laetus part of Danaher Corporation. They discuss the importance of clear communication and leading international teams.
Reinhard Kleyna has had a varied career with experience at IBM, Continental, and Heraeus. He has worked across multiple industries, helping to manage, develop and empower international and intercultural teams to achieve their objectives.
• What it takes to be an effective leader
• Importance of clear and open communication
• How to stay motivated
• Core skills in leadership
• Managing and developing international teams
• Building a strong network
• Looking for potential leadership qualities in others