For drug safety & pharmacovigilance recruitment in life sciences, look no further than Proclinical. Over the past decade, Proclinical has become one of the most accomplished pharmacovigilance recruitment agencies in the life science industry in Europe, the USA and Asia Pacific. Proclinical has an excellent reputation among employers for delivering high-quality professional staffing and recruitment services for contract and permanent pharmacovigilance, materiovigilance, device vigilance and cosmetovigilance vacancies.
With a team of pharmacovigilance recruiters that specialise in drug/device/product safety roles, Proclinical is a staffing and recruitment agency that supports the hiring needs of pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, CRO and other life science organisations.
Our extensive database of screened and qualified pharmacovigilance, materiovigilance, device vigilance and cosmetovigilance CVs, advanced applicant tracking system and industry leading network tools enable us to deliver exceptional pharmacovigilance professionals for HR & talent acquisition teams, department heads and project managers at:
- Global top 10 pharma companies
- The leading medical device pioneers
- Emerging biopharmas & biotechs
- Multinational contract & clinical research organisations
- Global consumer health, nutrition & cosmetics brands
Our expertise enables us to source and supply candidates for pharmacovigilance & drug safety positions at all levels and functions including:
- Role types: Global/Regional Director, Physician, Risk Management Specialist, Vigilance Managers, Manager, Executive, Associate, Pharmacovigilance Scientist, Epidemiologist, Systems Manager, Safety Advisor
- Functions: Signal detection, risk management, epidemiology
Work in pharmacovigilance?
Take a look at our latest pharmacovigilance jobs online or uploading your CV to our candidate database so our specialist pharmacovigilance team can contact you about new opportunities when they arise.
We can support your career growth in pharmacovigilance through a range of career paths, whether you want to work in operations, surveillance, or systems, or become a Qualified Person or Drug Safety Physician.