Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associates
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associate. The organisation provides a wide range of clinical development services across all research phases and therapeutic areas and has been instrumental in the success of hundreds of Phase I-IV clinical trials throughout the Asia Pacific region. Based in Taiwan, this position is an excellent opportunity to work with an esteemed CRO that strives to set the benchmark for both business and clinical trial performance.
- Ensuring that the rights and the wellbeing of the trial participants are protected, and that reported trial data is accurate, complete, and verifiable from source documents.
- Acting as the primary link between Investigational sites and Sponsors, acting as a site manager and ensuring that clinical trials are conducted and documented as per ICH GCP guidelines, global, and local regulatory requirements, along with company/client SOPs.
Skills and Requirements:
- An advanced degree/tertiary qualification in a clinical or life science related field, although relevant experience/qualifications from similar backgrounds may also be considered.
- At least 2-3 years of independent CRA experience.
- Solid knowledge of GCP, national and international regulations, and a sound understanding of how they apply to this role.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills with a genuine commitment to contributing to the development of innovative treatments.
- Previous experience in monitoring oncology trials would be highly desirable.
- A strong track record of performing visits to sites according to the Clinical Monitoring Plan.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mandy Fang at M.Fang@proclinical.com.sg or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation.
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Research Associate position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a CRA with a leading biopharmaceutical development company.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biopharmaceutical company
ProClinical are partnering with a leading CRO to advertise a vacancy for a CRA position.