(Sr.) Director of Sales, CDMO - Europe (remote)
Proclinical are recruiting for a (Sr.) Director of Sales, CDMO - Europe to join a CDMO. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Guide and organise cross-functional teams in reviewing prospects and engaging with possible partners.
- Review current partnerships and sales initiatives to develop and grow the portfolio.
- You will develop and deliberate term sheets and contracts, recognising solutions to reach agreements on key deal terms.
- Explore new markets and developing trends, suggesting new products and services as well as develop tactical partnerships to widen the portfolio.
- Serve as a representative at conferences and regional associations/bio clusters.
- Offer aid for business development engagements and deliberations oriented around biologics.
- Recognise, communicate and handle risks and prospects affiliated with new and current partnerships and tactical alliances.
- Partake in all aspects of business development which involves marketing, such as market & competitive intelligence, value proposition definition, etc.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to an advanced degree level in a scientific field.
- Advanced know-how, skills and experience in business development.
- Demonstrable experience in selling biologics related CRO or CDMO services or technologies either in a biotech or pharmaceutical organisation.
- A background in implementing deals from sourcing to deal closure.
- Familiarity within biologics drug discovery, development, and manufacturing.
- Capable of thinking tactically and creatively.
- Works well in a team with deliberation capability.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Business and financial insight with superior quantitative analytical skills.
- Exhibited experience in relationship management at executive levels.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Evelyn Li at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.