SFE Performance Manager
A leading biopharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a SFE performance Manager to their office in Shanghai. The organisation prides itself on its broad immune-oncology pipeline.
- Lead and facilitate all sales team benchmarking and Incentive system
- Proactive communication and alignment with all stakeholders on incentive plan, including Sales, HR, Finance and Commercial
- Driving implementation of all team incentive scheme through relevant functions and employees to enable objectives delivery.
- Support AP regional ad hoc request regarding all team incentive scheme and satisfaction survey.
- Lead and facilitate sales objective, forecast & Analysis
- Working with sales team to develop objective, setting plan, as well as priorities, to drive overall sales objective of relevant products.
- Prepare allocation model with inclusion of key index by SKU and individual hospital, adjust and fine-tune based on updated sales data, potential information, etc.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in SFE function
- Excellent excel, presentation and communication skills