Senior Manufacturing Specialist - MTO / Process Expert
Proclinical are collaborating with a pharmaceutical organisation who are recruiting for an individual to join their team. This role is on a contract basis. The opening position currently available is for a Senior Manufacturing Specialist - MTO / Process Expert.
- Produce projects as required to form new manufacturing practices to solve daily concerns with management direction and cross-functional buy-in.
- Recognise continuous improvement prospects, share expertise cross-functionally as well as drive site and/or international application.
- You will instigate, assume accountability and handle manufacturing focused on change controls, CAPAs and planned exceptions.
- Assist with producing area assessments and conduct root cause investigations in DEV/AA/RAR reports in Trackwise.
- Write linked technical instructions and records, which involves RG/RT, processes, work instructions and forms.
- Collaborate with direct management to allocate suitable resources to tech transfers, drive continuous improvement, guarantee manufacturing instructions are concise, safe and compliant.
- Responsible for utilising knowledge to recognise, troubleshoot, and solve moderately multifaceted technical and operational issues that may arise.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Educated to a high school degree level or similar though a university degree would be ideal.
- A mix of education and work experience may be taken into consideration.
- Demonstrable experience working within a GMP setting.
- A high attention to detail with documentation abilities.
- Mentoring capabilities for manufacturing linked actions.
- Familiarity with deputy function for MTO Manager role.
- Expertise on business and manufacturing procedures to assist on manufacturing operations.
- Know-how of manufacturing systems such as DeltaV, Syncade, SIMCA, PI, Oracle, TrackWise, etc.
- Comprehension of the basic QA and cGMP principles.
- Communication skills both verbally and in writing.
- Computer literacy.
If you are having difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Chloe Jack at email@example.com.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.