DSP Process Engineer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Downstream Process Engineer in Germany. This role is a stand alone role, although you will be a part of the Process Improvements team and work closely with many departments. You will be responsible for reviewing the manufacturing process, capturing and analysing data in order to provide effective process changes.
To be considered for the Process Engineer role, you will need to have experience working within any high volume manufacturing environment and have a sound engineering knowledge. Those who hold ANY Engineering qualification are encouraged to apply as this role will be a mix of process and machinery/ equipment improvements.
This is a new role due to expansion and also a great chance to have a large part to play within a developing company and one which is a Global leader within a competitive industry, that can also offer steady and stable career progression.
- Reviewing the manufacturing process.
- Capturing & Analyzing data to provide improvement plans and implement process changes.
- Stand alone role.
Skills and Requirements
- Must hold an Engineering degree
- 3-5 years minimum experience
- German and English speaker
- Strong background in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience analyzing both process & equipment improvements.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.