Director, Autoimmune Disease
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Director, Autoimmune Disease, based in Boston, MA.
- Lead the Autoimmune Disease group to identify and new therapies for treating autoimmune disease.
- Advance leads through key preclinical and clinical milestones.
- Contribute to the strategic direction of research programs across multiple therapeutic modalities.
- Provide scientific leadership and strong management to the Autoimmune Disease group as well as cross-functionally wherever possible.
- Assist in creating a strong inventive and creative culture with a clear sense of urgency for providing transformational therapies to patients.
- Provide technical and scientific input as well as writing of relevant sections of key regulatory and clinical documents.
- Actively drive the continued protection, creation, and expansion of company's intellectual property.
Skills And Qualifications
- PhD in a scientific discipline with 8-12+ years' experience in drug discovery and development.
- Strong track record in the discovery and development of new autoimmune therapies including leading project teams and contributing to Pre-IND, IND, and other regulatory filings.
- Able to set strategy and lead research projects by planning, designing, and executing multiple, complex research projects that support corporate scientific goals and priorities.
- A strong leader as evidenced by internal consulting, mentoring, and project team leadership and active support.
- Maintain expertise through review of current scientific literature, submissions to scientific journals, and attendance and participation at conferences.
- Demonstrated excellence in a wide array of scientific techniques and methodologies.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong publication record.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Miles Tobin at (+1) 617-545-5922 or upload your resume on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an experienced individual to fill the role of Research Associate/Senior Research Associate, Translational Immunology, based in Boston, MA.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking a motivated and energetic individual to fill the role of Associate Director/Director, Program Manager (Immuno-Oncology).