Digital Biomarker Operational Study Manager Associate
An exciting opportunity to work for a global pioneer in pharmaceuticals, diagnostics and personalised healthcare has arisen. ProClinical is recruiting for a Digital Biomarker Operational Study Manager Associate position to assist in the digitalisation of the company and enable its clinical development programs to become even more successful. This is a contract role.
- Providing operational support for remote patient monitoring solutions in studies, including being a point of contact for support requests from physicians and study coordinators.
- Ensuring that support requests are promptly addressed by the digital biomarker team.
- Assisting with preparing remote patient monitoring parts of IRB/Ethics Committee submissions, and addressing follow up questions.
- Creating and maintain accurate study level progress information (e.g., recruitment status, data transfer status, and technical issue overviews) through the efficient use of systems, tools, and reports.
- Creating and maintain centralised project/team work-spaces, including document creation and/or maintenance.
- Assisting with effective communication and information sharing via compilation of study-specific documents and resources (agendas & minutes, presentations, team contact lists, distribution lists and other relevant material)
- Identifying and contributing to areas of best practice and process improvements.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree, BA or above.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suites.
- Passion for digital innovation in healthcare, and especially for leveraging novel technologies to modernise clinical endpoints and improve disease/treatment management.
- Relevant work experience, e.g., in the pharmaceutical or related industry, in clinical operations, or in a customer service and support function.
- Previous experience working with patient and clinical trials desirable.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Documentation skills.
- Self-starting team player.
- Problem solving attitude and structured approach to work.
- Fluency in both verbal and written English.
- Proficiency in German a desirable bonus.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Andrea Rotmistrosvky on +44 203 854 067 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
£0.00 - £500 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager
Somerset, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator
£0.00 - £42000 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Project Manager
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate position
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.