Clinical Evaluation Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Evaluation Manager with a leading pharmaceutical company that provides expertise in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, and cosmetics industries. This prestigious company is looking for a hard-working and talented individual to join their team in France.
- Planning and following up with updates of Clinical Evidence Reports.
- Working with Global Product managers to define the scope of the clinical evaluation.
- Working with Global Product Managers to discuss equivalence of the device with competitive devices.
- Working with other departments to consolidate data from the Post Market Surveillance.
- Gathering complaints and risk evaluation related to medical devices.
- Compiling data from usability tests.
- Compiling the product claims according to the material provided by the supplier.
- Defining the risk/benefit profile related to the scope of clinical evaluation according to the data coming from Post Market Surveillance.
- Defining and providing literature review to support the clinical evaluation of the device.
- Defining the search strategy.
- Conducting data appraisals and analysing and providing a critical assessment of data.
- Providing a risk/benefit profile related to the scope of clinical evaluation according to the data coming from Literature.
Skills and Requirements:
- Pharm D/Med D degree.
- Demonstrable industry experience, particularly in clinical affairs, regulatory, or quality.
- A thorough working knowledge of hospitals, in particularly Intensive Care Units and Operation Rooms, is highly desirable.
- A thorough knowledge of homecare infusion and nutrition practices is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable Key Opinion Leader management experience highly desirable.
- Excellent oral and written skills in English are a must.
- Experience in research methodology and information management.
- Experience with relevant databases such am Embase, Medline, and PubMed.
- A thorough knowledge of Directive 93/43 and MEDDEV 2.7/1 revision4.
- Experience in Medical Writing.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Jay Foster on +44 203 752 0309 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading global pharmaceutical company
ProClinical is happy to advertise that an internationally known biotechnology company has an opening for an External Innovation Lead job at their Shanghai office.