Associate Director, Access Strategy & Management
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit an Associate Director, Access Strategy & Management to their office in London. The company is known for their work in developing therapeutics that treat rare genetic diseases, some of which affect as few as 1000 people worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global business and support its commercial presence across Europe, along with other regions.
The Associate Director will focus on supporting the market access team across regions to coordinate and manage their needs. They will align with commercial and brand teams, world-wide research, and development, including medical affairs and other partner functions. Finally, they will coordinate activities cross-functionally with exposure to senior management and deliverables across regions.
- Facilitating coordination across the regional market access teams.
- Managing and coordinating cross-functional forums with leadership, overseeing the agenda, content, and management of work-stream outputs.
- Working with market access subject matters experts across programs to support planning and requirements to support business needs.
- Developing presentations, materials, and market access inputs to business planning and processes.
- Maintaining the share-point repository of tools, dossiers, and responses.
- Leading the development of pan-regional and EUMEA market access meetings.
- Coordinating efforts to share best practice and tools to align organisational needs.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong experience in business management, preferably an MBA.
- Experience/training in project management.
- A scientific/healthcare background.
- Relevant international market access experience (pricing & reimbursement, policy, health economic).
- Consulting experience or experience in a pharmaceutical company, along with experience having managed multiple projects and coordinated with senior leadership.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Qas Shafi at +44 203 078 9569 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Senior Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London
City of London, London
One of the largest CROS in the global market is currently recruiting a Consultant, Real World-Insights to their team based in London.
Swiss Franc0.00 - Swiss Franc230000.00 per annum
A job vacancy for a Market Access Director, Ophthalmology has arisen at a leading global pharmaceutical company specialising in development of biological therapies.
A leading biotechnology company that specialises in RNAi therapeutics is advertising a vacancy for a Director Market Access EMEA position.
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
An internationally renowned pharmaceutical company is currently advertising a HEMAR Project Manager to their office in High Wycombe.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a PRA Manager to their office in Denmark.
A leading biotechnology company is seeking to recruit a Director, Global Evidence & Value Development, Oncology for their office in Massachusetts.
£0.00 - £36000.00 per annum
One of the UK's leading full-service healthcare marketing agencies is partnering with ProClinical to recruit a Senior Insights Analyst.