ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Research Associate for a global Clinical Research Organisation, to be based in Malaysia on a permanent basis.
- Participates in and supports the implementation of assigned clinical trials, in accordance with ICH-GCP, organizational SOPs, industry regulations and local guidelines.
- Regional site management responsibilities
- Site qualification assessment (identification, feasibility and pre-study site selection);
- Budget negotiation and contracting (with Global/Clinical Trial Manager (G/CTM));
- Site staff training;
- Regulatory documentation completion, tracking and filing;
- Institutional Review Board/Ethics Committee (IRB/IEC) correspondence (with G/CTM);
- Site Initiation Visits;
- Interim Monitoring Visits according to the study-specific monitoring plan;
- Site Close Out Visits;
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Mandy Fang on +65 6499 7144 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.