1. The Promoter of this prize draw is Proclinical
2. This prize draw is open to individuals aged 18 and over who complete the survey in full. The prize draw is not open to employees of the promoter, their families, agents, or any third party directly associated with the administration of this prize draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the survey.
4. Only one entry per person is permitted. Multiple submissions of the same survey or from the same person will not result in additional entries into the prize draw.
5. The promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter.
6. The closing date for the Prize Draw is 9am on Tuesday 18th October 2022. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. The Prize Draw will be made on Monday 31st October 2022.
8. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process administered by the promoter and under the supervision of an independent member of the Promoter’s staff.
9. The winner will receive an £80 Amazon voucher. Proclinical will aim to accommodate the winners request however, this will be at Proclinical discretion.
10. The promoter accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
11. The winner will be notified by email on the day of the drawing. If a winner does not respond to the promoter within 90 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and Proclinical shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
12. The prize will either be sent to the winner via post or e-mail or if the winner chooses a charitable donation, then proof of the donation will be sent to the winner. The prize will be sent to the winner by 30th November 2022 however Proclinical are not liable for delivery of the retailer.
13. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
14. The promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the promoter’s control make it necessary to do so.
16. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering this Prize Draw or accepting the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law.
17. If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion or invalidate any affected entries, where required.
18. Participants in the draw are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.