Therapeutic Area Manager BPDCN (KAM)
A leading biopharmaceutical company, developing novel oncology therapeutics, is currently recruiting a Therapeutic Area Manager to join their team based in Germany. This is an exciting opportunity to bring expertise and skills to an established and in-demand company.
- Identifying and defining key local prescriber groups relevant for the company's in-label products (segmentation/targeting), establishing and maintaining professional relationships with these (potential) prescribers.
- Taking initiative and working hand in hand with Medical Affairs in implementing disease awareness campaigns within the region in accordance with the respective company disease plans.
- Providing all relevant information related to the company's products necessary to ensure their most effective and safe usage in the right patients according to clinical data, label and prescribing information.
- Closely interacting with local MSLs to plan and implement the most effective product support measures ensuring correct product handling and application by the prescribing site.
- Developing and implementing appropriate measures within the agreed strategic objectives to drive inlabel usage of the company's approved products within the right patient group as per respective label and prescribing information (account action plans).
- Regularly monitoring regional performance with respect to actual versus targeted volume and sales, taking initiative and derives necessary changes in the approach within the region down to the center-level.
- Upon request, providing support to prescribers and centers in any ordering and reimbursement aspects related to company products
- Ensuring full compliance in all customer engagement efforts according to the company's SOPs as well as local laws and regulations.
Skills and Requirements:
- Education in Life Sciences at Academic level.
- An experienced/senior KAM with at least 5 years of experience in (biotechnology) pharmaceutical industry.
- 3 years in a field-based Sales role.
- Previous experience working in the area of Hematology/Oncology and ideally within Orphan indications.
- Proven interest/expertise in scientific and clinical aspects paired with an entrepreneurial attitude and a tenacious ambition for commercial success.
- The role is 100% field-based with large territories, requiring a high level of travel and mobility.
- Outspoken and positive attitude in benefit/price aspects of innovative pharmaceutical products.
- Basic understanding of local reimbursement mechanisms, willing to engage with and support centers in any center related budget & reimbursement aspects.
- Highly self-motivated, hands-on and acting independently.
- Languages: German (business fluent), English (high level)
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Niklas Kaminski on 0203 542 8287 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
An established and cutting-edge company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.
A worldwide and innovative company in the medical device industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in the South East region of the UK.
A leading and first-class provider of compliance consulting services is recruiting a Business Development Associate.
München (81249), Germany
An international and innovative company, in the medical devices industry, is currently recruiting a Regional Sales Specialist, Critical Care.
An innovative medical device company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager / Head of Sales Training, APAC position.
A global and dynamic company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in North-West region of Germany, Bremen.
Up to €150000.00 per annum
München (81249), Germany
In der neu geschaffenen Rolle als National Sales Manager „Surgical Technologies" sind Sie für die Leitung der Verkaufsregion.
Frankfurt am Main, Germany
An innovative and worldwide company in the medical devices industry is currently recruiting a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist to join their team in Frankfurt.
A leading and global company in the medical devices industry is currently hiring a Regional Critical Care Sales Specialist.