Technical Sales Specialist- Reproductive Health
A leading scientific research company is seeking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist - Reproductive Health to their office in London. The company assists clients by accelerating life sciences research, delivering medicines to market, and increasing laboratory productivity. This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally renowned player in the field of scientific research.
- Work together with local Genetic Analysis sales colleagues and manager to ensure all possible actions are done in order to secure business in competitive situations.
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with Support, Sales and Market Development.
- Build up reference sites as required.
- Set up and undertake complex negotiations.
- Review effectiveness or negotiation strategy on a continual basis. Benchmark own sales techniques against best practice.
- Coach sales colleagues and ensure transfer of knowledge, experience, and best sales practice.
- Anticipate pipeline changes and has plans in place to address shortfalls.
- See trends and coordinate sales activities with sales manager accordingly.
Skills and Requirements:
- Academic degree (MSc) in scientific disciplines, possibly life sciences.
- Good knowledge of the clinical market especially Reproductive Health.
- Relevant Sales experience and a high level of professional expertise gained in the clinical market.
- Relevant technical and scientific background (Molecular Biology, Sequencing, NGS, RT PCR, Micro Array).
- Able to develop and implement strategies that drive growth.
- Able to undertake frequent travel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kellie-Marie Saul at +44 203 823 4366 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and luxury incentives
City of London, London
Proclinical's global marketing team have an exciting new opportunity for an in-house graphic designer.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical is currently seeking a Director for a Marketing Oncology Hematology Consumer.