Senior Research Associate
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Research Associate position, to be based in Massachusetts. The position a leading global pharmaceutical company that specialises in multiple therapy areas, including diabetes, cancer, and asthma. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Associate to provide their expertise and experience on protein purification, characterisation, and mammalian cell culture.
- Designing, executing, and analysing critical reagents and materials contributing to vaccine discovery and development projects.
- Identifying and establishing new methods for generation, purification, characterisation, and QC of critical reagents for vaccine immunological assays, including but limited to monoclonal antibodies, live and attenuated viruses, recombinant proteins, and cultured cells.
- Contributing to multidisciplinary vaccine development teams, coordinating activities with other team members, and managing activities of research associates.
- Summarising results and conclusions in study reports and presenting data at internal meetings and scientific conferences.
- Designing, planning, and executing experiments to generate critical reagents for vaccine immunoassays.
- Developing and implementing novel methods to generate, purify, and characterise critical reagents.
- Analysing and interpreting study results and making recommendations to project teams.
- Supervising and guiding research associates in the execution of vaccine discovery projects and evaluating their performance.
- Participating on multifunctional project teams including liaison with internal partners, timeline management, and project status reporting.
- Liaising with external collaborators/consultants to effectively advance projects.
- Maintaining accurate, complete, and timely data in laboratory notebooks.
- Preparing technical reports, summaries, and PowerPoint presentations for distribution and/or presenting project teams and management and for inclusion in project reports.
- Presenting at internal and external scientific meetings.
Skills and Requirements:
- A university degree or similar.
- Demonstrable experience with generating critical reagents.
- Demonstrable experience with protein purification, characterisation, and mammalian cell culture.
- Capable of working in a team, analysing, and working with attention to detail, process and prioritise sensitive complex information, and solving problems.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Kevin Cassini at +1 215 531 5288 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is currently advertising a position on behalf of an international contract research organization
£0.00 - £500 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Contract Clinical Study Manager
Somerset, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a workforce management solution company to advertise a vacancy for a Remote Project Coordinator
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational organisation
Nouvelle opportunitée de CHARGE DE PROJET MEDICAL RWE / RWE SPECIALIST, CDD de 1 an renouvelable, en region parisienne (92)
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Clinical Research Project Manager position
ProClinical is seeking a Clinical Project Manager to be based in Hamburg on a permanent basis.
A new job opportunity has arisen for an exciting Biomarker Operations Project Manager position at an excellent multinational healthcare company.
ProClinical is excited to announce that an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Clinical Trial Manager
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Regulatory Start-Up Manager position for a scientifically-driven, global, full-service clinical contract research organization.
£0.00 - £70000.00 per annum
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire an Associate Director in Clinical Study Management.