Senior Project Manager
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a position as Senior Project Manager with a global Medical Device company, renowned for its consistently positive workplace ratings. The company is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their Indianapolis-based team for an initial 12-month contract, with a very high likelihood of extension. The rate for this position will include all expenses.
- Defining deliverables, scope, and milestones of the remediation project.
- Delivering projects on time, within scope and within budget.
- Using project management tools.
- Leading remediation of all current on-market products in preparation for the new MDR (EU regulatory) changes that come into effect next year.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelors' in an Engineering/Science field.
- At least 10 years of project management experience, with a proven track record of successfully managing large scale long-term projects.
- Formal training in Project Management (PMP a highly desired bonus).
- A strong understanding of the practical use of project management tools.
- Knowledge of requirements in other jurisdictions where required.
- Knowledge of medical device (or similarly regulated industry) is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, and inter-personal skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, along with general computer skills.
- Proven organisational skills.
- Willingness and availability to travel 5-days a week.
- An ability to work with limited supervision, to set priorities to meet timelines, and to motivate, persuade, and influence others.
- Excellent communication and English skills, in both oral and written capacities.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Chris Stone on +312-488-2959 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is proud to be the exclusive partner of an innovative Biotech
ProClincial is working with a global specialty pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior QA Manager to be based in Zug, Switzerland on a permanent basis.
City of London, London
A new job opportunity has arisen for a Senior QA Auditor position at a leading multinational contract research organisation
Up to Swiss Franc140000 per annum
ProClinical is working with a Canadian based pharmaceutical company that is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Specialist for its Geneva office.