ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior CRA position with an international contract research organisation. The company, which provides drug discovery, lifecycle management, and laboratory services, is seeking for a driven and talented individual to join their company in a home-based capacity. Based in Warsaw, this vacancy offers an exciting opportunity to work with a company that provides innovative ideas behind multiple pharmaceutical sectors.
- Determining protocol and regulatory compliance on the sites.
- Performing and coordinating all aspects of the clinical monitoring process, from 'start up' to 'close out.'
- Thriving in multi-national project teams and delivering exemplary levels of customer service.
- Conducting monitoring activities independently.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in pharmacy, life science, or related field.
- Ideally, 2 or more years of monitoring experience in interventional studies with a CRO, pharmaceutical, or biotech company.
- Demonstrable clinical trial monitoring skills.
- An in-depth understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines.
- Willingness to travel.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Theodora Savlovschi-Wicks at +44 203 752 0314 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical are seeking an individual to fill the role of Senior CRA, based in New Jersey.
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for a Taiwan Senior Clinical Research Associate.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a SCRA/CRAII with a leading full-service global Contract Research Organisation (CRO)
Somerville, New Jersey
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Research Associate I position.
€0.00 - €55000.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a leading multinational clinical research company
ProClinical is partnering with a leading management consulting firm to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Study Assistant position.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a HIV Operations Associate position
ProClinical are advertising a Clinical Research Associate vacancy with a global Contract Research Organisation
Warren, New Jersey
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Research Scientist position
Foster City, California
ProClinical is partnering with an international biopharmaceutical company to advertise a vacancy for a Clinical Trials Management Associate.