Senior Consultant, Health Economics
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Senior Consultant, Health Economics position with one of the largest CROs in the global market. This company, which specialises in technological advancements and access to real world data, is seeking for the successful Senior Consultant applicant to join their team in either Sweden or Denmark. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic global organisation and lead the generation of insights and solutions into ways of improving real-world patient outcomes. Your work will impact decision-making in various health care systems on treatment innovations, care provision, and access.
- Managing large and complex projects across Health Economics Outcomes Research business areas:
- Health Economic Modelling
- Evidence Synthesis
- Statistical Analysis
- Health Technology Assessment Submissions
- Report and Publication Development for Value Communication
- Managing the full breadth of therapeutic areas, ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Distilling strategic insights from analytics that generate value for clients.
- Developing tailored solutions to specific client problems and marshal their implementation.
- Coaching and mentoring junior team members and fostering the career development of line reports.
- Driving business development as well as internal initiatives for the advancement of innovative methodological approaches.
- Collaborating with other business areas and functions of the organisation across the globe to deliver client services and support the development of new offerings.
Skills and Requirements:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Science, Economics, Management, Mathematics, Statistics, or another relevant discipline.
- Strong project management experience and capabilities coupled with an analytic mind set and excellent problem-solving skills.
- A deep knowledge of HEOR/RWE methods and approaches, a solid working knowledge of consulting methodologies and general business practices, and an understanding of the wider health care sector and the pharmaceutical market.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Pontus Larsson at +44 203 319 3030 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
£0.00 - £60000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Health Economic (HE) Manager position with a leading biopharmaceutical research company.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Manager of Market & Health Economics position.
£0.00 - £500.00 per day
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Epidemiologist position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Market Access & Health Economics Manager position
£0.00 - £650.00 per annum
ProClinical is partnering with a well known global pharmaceutical company