Senior Clinical Project Manager
A growing global leader in the development, delivery and commercialisation of cell therapies have a fantastic job opening for a Senior Clinical Project Manager at their base in London. This is a dynamic and innovative organisation who pride themselves on their passion and expertise in the medical field.
- Working in close partnership with the CEMEA forecasting lead and Global Forecasting to support the global long-range-plan and regional short-term forecasts for the company's marketed and late-stage portfolio.
- Supporting and leading development of enduring forecasting models and processes (e.g. forecast consolidation) and validating forecast assumptions through proactive analyses (e.g. forecasting analogues, benchmarking).
- Preparing and presenting regional forecasts to leadership team.
- Supporting and leading a range of analysis conducted for commercial decision-making including:
- Business case development for market launches
- Upside/downside scenario analysis (e.g. quantifying financial risk from key competitor events such as positive clinical data)
- Market research (e.g. interpretation of product demand and market opportunity sizing)
- Competitive intelligence (e.g. analyzing competitor sales data)
- Business analytics and reporting (e.g. key performance indicator tracking)
- Engaging and collaborating with a broad group of internal stakeholders including market access, finance, clinical and regulatory operations, supply-chain, and commercial (brand leaders and country commercial leads).
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of clinical project management experience, with at least 2 years of EU multi-national trials experience, or appropriate applicable experience.
- 7+ years strong clinical research background, including clinical monitoring with medical and/or scientific experience preferred.
- Experience working with or in the NHS clinical trial structure in the UK would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within a small and/or start-up organisation would be advantageous.
- Experience of working with novel therapies or novel approaches in study conduct and flexibility would be advantageous.
- Familiar with the UK regulatory environment and NHS operational requirements.
- Familiar with the detail of GCP regulation.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Matthew Pike at +44 207 440 0639 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
A biopharmaceutical company is currently recruiting for an experienced Contract Clinical Study Management Associate to join their expanding team in the UK.
£0.00 - £75000.00 per annum
A historic pharmaceutical company is seeking to recruit a Clinical Program Operations Lead to their office in Surrey.
San Mateo, California
A vacancy has arisen for a Clinical Trials Manager, Inflam/Resp with an internationally renowned pharmaceutical company, based in their California office.
A leading biopharmaceutical company that specialises in quality and process manufacturing management is seeking to recruit a Clinical Supply Project Associate to their office in Leicester.
Foster City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Clinical Data Manager III position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.
A global Clinical Research Organisation (CRO) is advertising a vacancy for a Hong Kong Clinical Trial Manager position.
Sydney, New South Wales
ProClinical is partnering with a multinational contract research organisation (CRO) to advertise a vacancy for an Australia Clinical Project Manager.
Highly Competitive Salary
ProClinical, in support of our client, are seeking an individual to fill the role of Global Clinical Studies Manager (GCSM), based in California.
ProClinical is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Manager - Oncology position on behalf of a top 10 global pharmaceutical company.
Redwood City, California
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Submissions Associate position with a leading pharmaceutical research company.