Scientist (Flow Cytometry) - Singapore
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Singapore for a Scientist who has an in-depth knowledge of Flow Cytometry. In this role you will monitor laboratory operations, ensuring reliable data for clinical trials.
You will be expected to collaborate with government agencies, crediting agencies and sponsors to gain information to inform business decisions. This role will also require you design and conduct training within flow cytometry. On other days you will write validation plans, reports and SOPs.
Skills and Requirements
- PhD in Laboratory Medicine, Immunology, Biochemistry/Biotechnology, Clinical Pathology or other similar area;
- 2-3 years of experience in designing and conducting experiments using multi-color flow cytometry;
- Experience with analysis of flow cytometry data is required;
- Excellent record keeping skills are required;
- Analytical Method Validation experience is preferred;
- Clinical research or translational research experience is preferred;
- Previous experience in a central lab environment is preferred; and
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with and influence stakeholders, both internally and externally, are required.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.