Robotics Program Manager
One of the world's leading medical technology companies, that offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine, is currently hiring for a Robotics Program Manager position through ProClinical. The incumbent would join the company's German-based team.
The primary responsibility of the Robotics Program Manager will be to review, identify and manage the robotics program and clinical opportuneness in the
- Coordinating and executing the Robotic Programs designed to increase utilisation in Key Accounts, including road shows, cadaveric labs, and educational programs.
- Working closely together with Sales, Marketing Joint Replacement + Key Account and Finance.
- Assisting in providing analytics on Robotic Programs, including incorporating local program information from the Robotic Product Specialists and Joint Replacement team.
- Assisting in conducting and managing QBRs with local Joint Replacement teams and management, including developing recovery plans, and tracking clinical and marketing activating in Key Accounts.
- Developing road show programs in collaboration with Sales Director and local Joint Replacement management, targeting hospital administration and surgeons for new capital sales in Key Accounts.
- Partnering with marketing teams to develop necessary marketing tools for program development initiatives.
- Working from home a possibility.
- Traveling, up to 75% of responsibilities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Studies in Economics, Medical Devices or Healthcare.
- Several years' work experience in an international Medical Devices environment
- A background in Capital Sales is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with sales and cross-functional groups in a team-oriented environment
- Adaptability in negotiating with customer and senior leadership groups
- Demonstrable experience with Project Management.
- High analytical skills and driven to finalize business.
- A strong marketing network with KOL, buying groups, etc.
- Sales driven, strategic and solution oriented.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Written and oral fluency in English and German.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please call Olivia Anton on +44 203 856 9335 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Client Services Manager ProClinical is a life sciences service provider that has expanded rapidly over the past 5 years to a current turnover of $47m
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Brand Insights Manager vacancy
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager position
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an Account Manager Components
ProClinical is advertising an exciting opportunity for a Client Services Manager
£0.00 - £50000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a Senior Customer Success Manager
£0.00 - £40000.00 per annum
ProClinical is happy to advertise an opportunity for a talented and hardworking individual to join a Senior Associate position
ProClinical is excited to announce that new job opportunity has arisen for a Strategic Product Manager
ProClinical is currently advertising on behalf of a large global biotechnology company
Up to €100000 per annum
Sales Representative Head & Neck Südost