Regulatory Affairs Assistant
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regulatory Affairs Assistant position with a leading pharmaceutical research company. The organization prides itself on its solid commercial portfolio of life-saving drugs within a number of therapy areas, along with a growing pipeline of investigational drugs and an unmatched patient access program. Based in the company's California office, this is an exciting opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company and support their innovative impact on the healthcare field.
- Assists in the implementation of clinical and commercial data management process including data entry, data quality checking, data transfer, reporting, backup, and recovery.
- Responsible for supporting project work to improve regulatory information systems for Global RA CMC and other external stake holders who utilize RA CMC data.
- Responsible with manager for development and acquisition of required regulatory database skills and knowledge.
- Meeting project deliverable s and timelines to RA CMC data acquisition, data entry, quality checking, reporting and ensuring completeness, correctness and consistency of RA CMC data and data structure.
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience required.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Sherron Howard at + 267 435 8600 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.