Regional Sales Manager Head & Neck
ProClinical is partnering with a leading medical technology company to advertise a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Head & Neck position. The organisation offers innovative products and services in Orthopaedics, Medical and Surgical, and Neurotechnology and Spine that improve patient and hospital outcomes. Based in southern Germany, this vacancy is an exciting opportunity to work with a company that is dedicated to improving the healthcare field.
The Regional Sales Manager will manage the sales region, as well as leadership, motivation, and further qualification of their team. They will focus on providing comprehensive customer support and strengthening their market position. The Regional Sales Manager's portfolio will include products in oral maxillofacial surgery, neurosurgery, and ENT.
- Leading and coaching assigned employees in all sales and personal areas, along with external coaching support.
- Identifying talent and targeting promotion.
- Overseeing budget allocations and the related assurance of a balanced sales region.
- Initiating strategic action based on market and competitive intelligence to improve the company's market position.
- Supporting key accounts, as well as KOL management.
- Accompanying and conducting price negotiations and contracting.
- Exhibiting and accompanying congress, as well as executing workshops.
- Participating in ORs and application trainings in product launches.
- Designing and decision-making competence in matters of planning and organisation in the assigned area of responsibility.
Skills and Requirements:
- A degree in business administration, health economics, economics, or similar.
- Several years of sales and leadership experience, ideally within the medical or dental industry.
- Success in both talent development and market position improvement.
- A basic understanding of the German health care system, as well as a comprehensive knowledge of different billing and reimbursement systems, such as GOA and DRG.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Demonstrable multitasking, project management, and execution skills.
- Good interpersonal skills, including communication, presentation, persuasion, and influence.
- Good organisational skills, including efficiency, punctuality, and collaboration in a team environment.
- Proficiency with computer skills, such as MS Office.
Please click on the Apply button. Please include a short note outlining why you are interested in the role and why you think you are suitable.
In case you have difficulty in applying or if you have any questions, please contact Mark Voeten at +44 203 823 4365 or upload your CV on our website - www.proclinical.com.
A full job description is available on request.
ProClinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for an Application Specialist position.
ProClinical is partnering with a leading biotechnology company to advertise a vacancy for a Sales Account Manager position.
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Director - Oncology position
La division CSG d'un de nos client recherche aujourd'hui son futur Technical sales Specialist NGS (H/F) - Home- Based - CDI
Frankfurt am Main, Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager, Aesthetic position
Area Sales Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for an HCO Regional Manager
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Sales Representative
S$0.00 - S$10000.00 per annum
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Business Development Executive position
€0.00 - €100000.00 per annum
Frankfurt am Main (60528), Hessen
ProClinical is advertising a vacancy for a Regional Sales Manager Oncology position